24 June 2008

Upon Request

Upon request, here are pictures of the house. There is Christopher and Bella, and the tiny maple tree that Christopher is growing.

And this is the rock wall / drainage ditch that I spend an entire Sunday rebuilding. I am trying to decide if I should keep weeding it, or let it get all over grown....


That bottom rock wall, constructed by Joshua, and home to my 'experimental' plants. Surprisingly, the teeny succulents are doing well, and some of the other creepers are not. At All. But - miraculously - the lavender is going like gangbusters.




'Cause one view isn't enough.


So. That's the garden. We has poppies and irises for about a week. And there are some new purple flowers after all the rain. Maybe more pictures are needed. Hmm...I also didn't add any of the vegetable garden, which was beautiful. Until the deer. They even ate the artichokes. It is terribly depressing.

No comments: