25 June 2008

Lunatic


Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That is my little Lunatic aka Luna aka Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds.
She is finally feeling better, and back to her bitchy self.



The vet we went to see will not be getting a return visit. After several more days of frothing, and general illness, I called her again. The vet refused to acknowledge that anything was wrong, and kept insisting that my cat must repeatedly be licking toads, or some such. When I described Luna as being affectionate, the vet said "That's sounds normal" and when I tried to explain that for this cat, it certainly was not normal, she said I should welcome the new development, regardless of the fact that she was frothing at the mouth and not eating or drinking. So, now I have a standoffish crank-monster, who runs around like a crazy thing, and eats and drinks plenty. And has received many lectures about the evils of ingesting amphibians.

No comments: